Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Monday, February 1, 2010

Time for some pictures

Some of you may be wondering "what is she eating out there?", or for the few of you that know this "why did she resort to eating cheesy poofs for breakfast yesterday?"... Well I decided to take some pictures of our "fresh seafood dinner" from last thursday, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves =)





I didn't get to taste any of this next extremely appealing dish... everyone else gobbled it up before it got to me, not even kidding

LKF might be the only place in the world where you can get your hands on a purely chinese elvis... I would like to point out the very chinese act of someone throwing a peace sign into the back of the picture.... typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment