Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Monday, February 1, 2010

don't make friends in the elevator

So in the elevator on the way to my first class today I run into a guy who refers to himself as "Norm"... We start kind of chatting and he says theres a faster way to get to the classrooms than the way I usually take; based upon the fact that he is a full time student here, I make the idiot decision to follow him. NOT a god idea. The guy gets us lost as we're walking through halways, down staircases, and up elevators. I was actually fairly rude to him once he kept insisting that it was "just over there". Umm how about you LEAVE ME ALONE and let me get to class on my own from now on geeeez. That's all for now, just needed a little rant. Time for ad and promotion, white teacher = good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment