Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

s.o.s.

Just thought I would throw my next task your way in case anyone has any genius ideas... For my consumer behavior class, we have to do an observational research assignment, during which we observe something, apparently anything, for half an hour, and then write a report about tendencies and behaviors that were observed. I'm assuming its meant to be done in a consumer-based context; meaning sitting at the elevator watching people go in and out will not suffice. It's meant to be purely observational, and not experimental so keep that in mind. I'm going to leave this with you guys, the more unique and awesome idea I have, the better the report is bound to be. Either comment on this post or shoot me a msg on facebook. Merci beaucoup =)

1 comment:

  1. Position yourself outside a lingerie shop...too bad valentines day is over...
    Cheers Kendall - we are living vicariously through your great adventure.
    Chelsea's Mom - Lori

    ReplyDelete