Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

wet pants. not awesome.

I sat in my first class hating myself yesterday... Whyyy did I have to put those lululemons on, why, why, why?! I'll explain myself. As you know, I had done laundry the daybefore and washed (among other things) my lulus, and then hung them on my closet door to dry. I then hopped out of bed yesterday (cutting it close time-wise as usual), thrown them on, and ran to class. The repercussions of my actions: sitting in consumer research unable to really pay attention because the only thing I was focused on was my wet bum sitting against the cold seat of the chair. Turns out the pants were not dry after all, and now I was paying the price.

Interesting diabetes update: Yesterday I ate lunch, followed by a little snack (blood sugar before all of this was 4.4), and took zero insulin. I then chatted on skype for a bit and headed to the gym. After an hour and a half of cardio I packed 'er in and headed back to m room. At which point my sugar was now 3.9. The point: after eating more than one meal, my workout broug my BS down to a bit below normal. Hmmmm, maybe all of this insulin pumping isn't necessary afterall.

Judgement and Decision Making quiz in an hour... bound to be a snoozer.

No comments:

Post a Comment