Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Friday, March 12, 2010

bun in the ov? not so much.

So after a long day of classes and exercise, we decided to head to LKF for ladies night yesterday.
What I intended on being a short evening ended up in us returning to school at 5:30am (usually the case), which was why I had no objections when the doctors office called at 8:15 to reshecule my appointment. Today consisted of not much more than sleep, a trip to the library, and a visit to hall 7 to help Gianni celebrate his 23rd birthday.

A bunch of the boys asked me to join their soccer team for an MBA students tournament tomorrow, in which I will be wearing my Mizuno runners and no shinpads (I'm sure I will look oh-so prepared). The tournament starts at 9 and goes until 5 apparently, I haven't played in a real game for a while, so lets all keep our fingers crossed that I don't end up engaging in total bodily destruction lol.

Next weekend an event being referred to as "prom" is taking place. A group of the guys got together and are planning this evening where everyone dresses up, we go out for a really nice dinner and then get bottle service at some club (nooo idea as to locations as of yet).
The catch, all of the boys have to ask a girl to come as their date. You would think that the actualy planning of this event would be the most difficult part; but if you got a glimpse of the drama regarding who is going to take which girl, people worrying about not being asked, and girls being "spoken for" before they even have any idea, you would realize otherwise. I'm not overly concerned with the date sitch for now, I'm more worried about what I'm going to WEAR. This definately calls for a legit shopping trip, which is never a bad thing. I'm not quite as excited to say that I think this also calls for a few extra hours on the exercise bike... But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Sidenote: today hakon jokingly asked me if I had a "bun in the oven", for a moment I considered injecting him with a lethal dose of fast acting insulin as payback, but decided that manslaughter charges probably wouldn't look good on the resume. I will no longer be keeping shtuff in the front pocket of my vs sweater, preggers is nottttt really the look I'm going for now a days.

Sleep is much needed at this point. Mom would be proud of my friday night staying in abilities at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment