Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Thursday, April 29, 2010

arctic glacier. from a showerhead.

I come home from an epic shopping experience at Hang Hau and make the decision that a shower is most definately in order (I had a massage and was oily.com) before heading to unibar. I jump in the shower after a longer than encessary facebook sesh, and proceed to latehr up, and get my canadian-imported conditioner alll over my head when the worst possible thing happens... The once-hot water goes cold. At this point I'm freezing and have no shame, so butt naked I go from stall to stall testing the temperature only to find that they are all as icy as the first. effffff my life. I retreat to stall 3 (2 is out of order), and try and rinse my hair without the watter touching my body, epic fail. I then start laughing since I can't believe that this is actually my life right now, standing in a hong kong shower, where it's usually humid beyond my wildest dreams, but freezing to death and wanting a cup of tea, like a fricken granny.

I then spent the next 3 hours sitting in my chair on my computer, wearing only my towel. Needless to say, I didn't end up making it to unibar, which is probably for the best as it usually results in an all out darts-war and copious amounts of peanut consumption. maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment