Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Monday, May 3, 2010

perfect.

Wow. Today marks my 70th post, seems so crazy to me. I remember sitting in the vancouver airport on my long journey over here, trying to decide what my first entry would be. Three and a half short months later, the ups and downs of my entire hong kong life can be accessed by one single link. Unreal.

Today is a special day for another reason. We handed in our ad and promotion project, which means no more group meetings every day, and one less thing to worry about. perfect. I also took the liberty of sleeping in since my consumer behavior class has no more lectures wooooooo. Had a nice workout in the gym, and am now headed for a couple of hours of soccer with the boys (for which I decided to mow some serious oatmeal and an apple due to the fact taht I was low after the gym, the worst, since carbs are kind of the enemy at this point lol).

I'm being a huge tool and listening to the glee soundtrack as I write this which can only mean one thing... Wayyyyy too much time on my hands haha. Time to playyyyyy. Aurevoir =)

No comments:

Post a Comment