Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Thursday, May 6, 2010

mystery man.

Funny story I just have to share. So those of you who know me well know that asian guys usually aren't my thing. Hence the reason that I haven't had to keep my pimp hand too strong over here in Chinard.com. Other than the exchange students we don't get exposed to too many western guys over here, so about a week ago, when from the back I see this sharply dressed white guy walking across the bridge to the elevator. Next thing I know I am literally speedwalking across the bridge to try and get in the same elevator as the mystery man. Anyone who could see me probably thought I had lost my marbs, and was the hugest creeper in the game; practically running through campus likeit was my job. Although I had just come from the gym, so maybe it looked like I was trying to get some exercise? Who knows. Point being, I finally make it into the elevator and the long-anticipated moment of seeing John Doe's face is finally here. I have to admit, all of the running didn't end up being worth it... Not as boss as I was expecting. The moral of this story, get me out of here before the presence of unfamiliar white men drives me absolutely bonkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment