Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wowww

So this morning almost turned out to be disasterous (about 5 minutes ago), I went into the mini fridge in my room only to realize that my yogurt was frozen... Immediately I freaked out because all of my insulin is in the fridge and if it freezes it's no good, and i'm a huge idiot for putting it somewhere where that could happen. I grabbed one of the drinks from the fridge and shook it, it sounded fine and not frozen, so then I grabbed my boxes of insulin, literally ripped the packaging off in .05 seconds and shook one of the tubes... Of course the tubes would be so full that you can't tell if it's frozen or not when shaking it. So being the genius that I am, I decide to put one of the tubes in another pen and see if anything came out of the top when I pressed it. To my delight, turns out that the only reason the yogurt froze was because it was right under the tiny icebox in the top of the freezer. Just had to share that, as I almost had a heart attack imagining my parents response if I would have had to tell them that I haven't even been away from home for a week and I already put my life in danger lol... Mom would have notttt been impressed. Needless to say, I turned the fridge down to about 2/5 and will leave it there for the rest of the semester in order to avoid further heart attacks. I'm going to go check out the gym, time for my first crazy asian workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment